Please note there are some important changes to our school schedule and activities due to our response to the Coronavirus pandemic, so please read the event updates and general information below.
As the situation and our response evolves, we will communicate and share information as soon as it comes to hand.
We will continue to keep our community, families, staff and students well informed every step of the way.
We have in place strong hygiene and safety measures to ensure we maintain appropriate social distancing and hygiene practices for staff and students.
Update in relation to organisation for schools starting Monday 30th March:
- 5 student free days have been declared from Monday to Friday
- only children of essential workers able to attend school on these days
- all other students will continue to access learning at home via the learning@home website: https://education.qld.gov.au/curriculum/learning-at-home
* please note that general resources and activities are located and able to be downloaded from the first page (please scroll down) but that the Learning Place resources (additional link on this page) will require a student logon ID and password. You do NOT need these just yet as these will form a part of our curriculum moving forward and we will provide additional information to families including login details
- parents who are essential workers DO NOT need to advise us individually if their children will be attending school. We know that only parents who need to send their children to school so they may attend essential work themselves will do so. We will make adjustments to classes and teachers once we know how many students will be attending
Finally, while we will share up to date and local information via our website, Newsletter and Facebook, please ensure you stay up to date with all the latest news and please seek medical support if you have any medical questions or concerns.
QLD Health will always have the most up to date information for reference any time: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19
https://www.facebook.com/BargaraSS/) or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
As a community we will work together as we move forward and as such, please contact the office on 4150 5333, direct message us via our school Facebook page (
Thanks everyone and stay safe and well.