Our Junior Swimming Program starts Thursday February 21st and runs until Thursday March 28th.
Our Year 1 and 2 classes have now started their weekly swimming program.
The program runs for 6 weeks and if you haven't yet returned the green activity consent form to the office it must be returned with payment to allow your child to participate in swimming.
Important information for parents and carers below.
9:30 to 10:15
Year 1A & Year 2B
10.15 to 11:00
Years 1/2A & Year 2A
11:00 to 11:45
Things to send:
- pair of thongs (children will change into their thongs at school and leave their shoes and socks in the classroom. They will then change into their togs at the pool).
- Girls should wear either full piece togs or a shirt over their bikinis.
- Boys should wear swimmers. If they are wearing board shorts please ensure they are not too long or baggy.
- No jewellery is to be worn.
- All items must be clearly named and if possible placed in a sturdy bag (not a plastic shopping bag as these tear easily and items are lost).
- If ordering tuckshop on a swimming day, please ensure you order for second break only.