Hours of operation
Tuckshop is open on Thursday and Friday.
View our latest tuckshop menu (PDF, 220KB).
Tuckshop ordering process
You may now order online! Download the Qkr app today and start ordering with ease! :)
You may still order with paper bags (instructions below). However, we do encourage families to make use of the convenience of online ordering.
To order (with paper bags), please write the following details clearly on a suitable sized paper bag:
- 1st or 2nd Break
- Child’s name
- Child’s class
- Items required and price
Bags are available at the Tuckshop (if needed) for 10c each. A separate bag is required for each break.
Years Prep to 2
- Orders to be placed in baskets in the classroom before school commences.
- Teachers will organise for the baskets to be delivered to tuckshop before 9.15am.
- Late orders should be given directly to the tuckshop. Late orders may need to be altered. Filled orders are collected and taken to the classrooms at each break.
Years 3 to 6
- Orders to be handed in at the tuckshop by 9.30am.
- Late orders should be given directly to the tuckshop.
- Late orders may need to be altered.
- Filled orders are collected at the tuckshop by the student at each break.
- Ice blocks and ice cream are available to purchase at 2nd break only.
If your child is sick and is going home from school, please notify the tuckshop so you can collect the food or organise a credit.
Some students in Years 4–6 participate in interschool sport on Fridays. If your child is involved please ensure they order all food, including water purchases, for 1st Break collection.
Tuckshop is looking for volunteers to help on Thursdays and Fridays.
Grandparents and friends are welcome but will require a working with children blue card volunteers (see the school office). Parents do not require a blue card. Any help is very much appreciated even if only for an hour. Please leave your name and phone number at the office or pop in and see Kirstie at the Tuckshop if you are able to help.