Enrolment at Bargara State School is currently determined by an Enrolment Management Plan. Families within the school's catchment area will be guaranteed enrolment, with those living outside the catchment being subject to capacity.
If you are considering enrolling your child:
- Please refer to the EdMap website to assist you in determining our school's catchment area.
- If enrol your Prep student, refer to the "Prep enrolments" table in the Links for age of enrolment.
- Contact the school and advise us of your intention to enrol, providing the name, age, previous school and educational circumstances of your child.
- Make an appointment for an enrolment interview with the Principal.
Attend the enrolment interview with your child. We consider that the opportunity to talk with you and your child at an enrolment interview ensures a smooth and rewarding transition to our school.
Please bring to the interview:
- Proof of residency.
- Report cards or other assessment items from your previous school.
- Details of any special programs, special needs or concerns.
- Completed enrolment application forms.
Please contact us to find out more about the enrolment process.
We look forward to seeing your child at Bargara State School.